Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st]
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is the second major revision of Under Night. UNIST added the UNIEL console-only characters (Byakuya and Nanase) to arcade, added a new character (Phonon), and introduced a new gameplay mechanic (Cross Cast Veil-Off). Over the span of two years, another character was added (Mika) and the cast was further rebalanced. UNIST was later ported to consoles adding two new characters (Wagner and Enkidu) and several new modes compared to the console ports of UNIEL. It was released on the following dates and platforms:
||July 23, 2015
||July 20, 2017
||February 9, 2018
||February 9, 2018
||August 20, 2018
||$39.99 / €33,99
|In Progress / Completed
- Patch Notes now links to English notes from Wikia
- Offense and Defense has been completely reworked - help needed adding all universal OSs -eventual technical proof-read/peer-review will be required
- Glossary has been updated using Trill's notation guide and needs to be proof-read. Need to add move properties and change all terms to headings.
- All character overview pages revised to new layout.
- A new combo page template has been created which includes notation, damage, vorpal damage, resource cost, meter gain, opponent meter gain, etc.
- All important pins from the UNIcord character channels are now under the External Links section.
- Move Data needs to checked and standardized in preparation for UNICLR:
- Strategy and combos need to be expanded across the cast (refer to Google Doc primers)
- System article can be expanded with the links added on its external links
- Add a rebeat/gap table to the character's overview page beneath the move list.
- Add the smart steer route somewhere in the character stats section.
- Create a standard format for combo and strategy pages. Maybe refer to Hyde's current strategy page?
- File names should be standardized, but this is low priority - I suggest "UNI <file name>".png/jpeg/gif/etc.
- Figure out a way to systematically determine cancel windows along with aerial/assault move advantage.