Difference between revisions of "Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax/DFCI/Shizuo Heiwajima"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
[[File:DFC.Shizuo.Header.png|500px|thumb|right|<center><font size="3">'''Shizuo Heiwajima (平和島静雄)'''</font><br/>''
[[File:DFC.Shizuo.Header.png|500px|thumb|right|<center><font size="3">'''Shizuo Heiwajima (平和島静雄)'''</font><br/>''?''</center>]]
|Line 616:||Line 616:|
Latest revision as of 23:53, 26 November 2019
Shizuo Heiwajima is the notorious bodyguard for debt collector, Tom Tanaka. Armed with a short fuse, incredible strength, and barbaric fighting skills (namely through the use of unorthodox weapons like vending machines, road signs, etc.), Shizuo is acclaimed as the strongest fighter in the Ikebukuro district. Shizuo is surprisingly not a fan of violence, but when provoked, his body will instinctively resort to fighting. Underneath his rough exterior, Shizuo worries about his incredible power which stems from childhood experiences where people feared him for it, leading him to be alienated or mistakenly hurting those he cared for. Shizuo is often seen chasing his rival, Izaya Orihara, as they both share an unnaturally strong disdain for one another. This rivalry often ends with Izaya running away while Shizuo chases screaming the infamous “IZAYA!” while pursuing.
Originally from the light novel series Durarara!!
Shizuo is the grappler character of DFCI. With excellent normals and charged j.C as contender for the best jump normal in the game, he establishes respect with his deceptive reach and then has both command throws and universal mix-up options to run over his foes. While he is not speedy by any means, his ability to control the space immediately around him with charged j.C is able to sufficiently mask his small flaws. Unsurprisingly, his damage potential can be explosive if you hit the opponent with the right starter. Yes, that's right, charged j.C.
- Excellent jump normals, especially charged j.C. This really can't be stressed enough
- Decent ground normals, including 2C to poke at the opponent
- Versatile specials, including 236X projectiles to check opponents from afar and j.236X divekicks to alter air trajectory and momentum or disrespect anti-airs
- Noteworthy amount of Escape Blast safe combo routes from command throw. EX j.236 divekick is also Blast invulnerable
- Slow start-up on normals and mediocre Impact Skills means Shizuo has issues escaping pressure
- Gameplan is relatively assist-dependent and generally requires a lockdown assist to mesh his toolkit together
- Some difficulty against zoning characters
Iriya - 5S gives you a plate projectile to use for setplay or to help you close in on opponents. 6S is a moped that can be used to punish Blasts or whiffed attacks and force out air options from the foe. Use Iriya's 5S to bait opponents into attacking her and move in with an attack of your own to punish the dinner-crashers.
Dokuro - Dokuro-chan is both a powerful neutral tool and a damaging combo extender. 5S is DFCI's greatest anti-air, covering the entire vertical space two character lengths in front of you. This is perfect for catching jump-outs on your offense, and clipping jump-happy opponents on your defense. 6S is a full-screen projectile. Just in case.
Celty - 5S is a giant hitbox in front of you that zooms across the screen with only 10 frame start-up. It's great for scrambles, mid-screen stand-offs, and quick punishes into hard knockdown. 6S is a giant anti-air bike that hits twice to afford you two opportunities to run cross-ups or tick throws.
Universal Potential: Increases damage dealt by 10% for 20 seconds when health falls under 30%. If behind in rounds won, increases damage dealt by 20% instead.
Character Potential: Hit the opponent 2 times with either 214X or 63214BC for Attack Level 1 for 10 seconds. Can be activated twice a round.
L = Low, H = High, A = Air
JC = Jump Cancel, SC = Support Cancel, EX = EX Cancel
ISC = Impact Skill Cancel, TCC = Trump Card Cancel, CAC = Climax Art Cancel
Startup includes the first active frame.
|YOU CAN’T RUN!
|WHAT WAS THAT!
6C or 4C
I’LL SQUASH YOU!
|PISSING ME OFF!
|KILL KILL KILL KILL!
- 2A 5B 2C - 1101 dmg
- Basic 1-2-3 chain, grants hard knockdown.
- 2A 5B 214A - 1466 dmg
- Short combo into hard knockdown for more damage, but harder to confirm.
- 2A 5B 5C 5A+B - 1759 dmg
- Higher damage confirm, knocks the opponent away and leaves them open to air tech.
- 2A 5B 5C 5A+B Burst 5[C] - 2069 dmg
- Similar to the above combo, knocks them away, using a burst to launch and gain meter.
- 2A 5B 5C 5A+B Burst dash 5B j.A j.B dj.A j.C j.236A - 2527 dmg
- High damage meterless confirm. Leaves opponent in the air above you. Because Shizuo does not have strong ground-to-air options, it may be difficult to deal with an opponent in this position.
- 4A+B follow-up j.A j.B dj.A j.C j.236A - 2157 dmg
- Same combo, only off the universal overhead launcher.
- 2A 5B 5C 5A+B 214AB - 1 bar, 2388 dmg
- Quick, easy confirm into knockdown anywhere on the screen. Keep in mind you must cancel into the grab before the last hit of 5A+B.
Assist Character 1
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 5D > etc
- Notes about this particular combo
Assist Character 2
- 5A > 5B > 5C > 6D > etc
- Notes about this particular combo
|Color 1||Color 2||Color 3||Color 4|
|Color 5||Color 6||Color 7||Color 8|
|Color 9||Color 10||Color 11||Color 12|
|Color 13||Color 14||Color 15||Color 16|
|Color 17||Color 18||Color 19||Color 20|
|Color 21||Color 22||Color 23||Color 24|